A perfect (and easy!) winter treat. These are one of the easiest things you can make to complement any dinner. Your guests will love the ‘effort’ you put into a side dish and be clamoring for more of these decadent little butterballs. You can use frozen dinner rolls, fresh bread, or make your own dough… anything works! Enjoy!
1 package frozen dinner rolls
2 tbsp salted butter
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, de-stemmed
1 tbsp flake salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Take the dinner rolls out of the freezer and defrost.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚ (or whatever the bread package instructions say).
- Place the rolls in a baking tray.
- Place the butter in a small microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Drizzle the butter over the bread rolls.
- Top the rolls with the rosemary sprigs, salt and pepper.
- Bake according to package instructions until golden brown and warm!