Everybody loves a glass of Bubbly during the holiday season! Why not spice yours up (literally!) and add a little festive flair? This simple cocktail is the perfect way to add a touch of the cozy holiday feeling to your celebratory drink – and the fresh rosemary not only smells divine but looks beautiful in the glass too!
1. Set out your Champagne flutes on a beautiful tray.
2. Delicately add about a teaspoon (or more, to taste!) of spiced simple syrup to the bottom of each glass.
3. Slowly fill each glass with Champagne until about half way full. With a straw, stir the simple syrup into the Champagne (be careful as it fizzes!).
4. Once combined, top with more Champagne until full and stir once.
5. Add a sprig of rosemary to each glass.
Spiced Simple Syrup recipe here!