One of my favorite places to duck into in the cold New York weather is the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. With a handful of different eateries & cocktail bars, the Palace is the perfect place to find a hidden nook & cozy up with a delicious drink!
Trouble’s Trust is a fun little underground bar that boasts a variety of incredible cocktails and I can’t wait for you to try a few of them. Here are the recipes for two of my favorites, the Ruby Kiss & Match Point. Both completely different, these cocktails are simple to make and so yummy! Ruby Kiss is tart, vibrant and not as sweet as you’d think. Match Point is a rich, spiced, smoky whiskey drink with a major kick. Enjoy!
¾ oz Simple Syrup
1 ½ oz Vodka
½ oz Peach Schnapps
1 oz Lemon Juice
3 raspberries skewered
1. In a shaker, add the simple syrup and raspberries and muddle.
2. Add ice, Vodka, Peach Schnapps & lemon juice and shake vigorously.
3. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with the raspberry skewer.
2 oz Bulleit Bourbon
¾ oz Amaro Nonino
½ oz Simple Syrup
3 dashes of orange bitters
Sprig of Thyme
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
2. Add the simple syrup & orange bitters to the glass.
3. Top with the bourbon and Amaro Nonino and stir slowly multiple times.
4. Garnish with the thyme & a lemon twist.