I love this cocktail so much. It’s the perfect drink for entertaining as it’s unique, easy to make and absolutely delicious. These martinis are gorgeous, extremely drinkable and as refreshing as they are delectable. Plus, they are essentially fresh fruit and vodka – light and low in calories!
Fresh watermelon – 3 slices per martini
1 ½ oz chilled Vodka
1 small lime wedge
1. Cut a tiny slice of watermelon (including rind) to use as garnish, set aside.
2. Blend the rest of the fresh watermelon in a blender until smooth. Blend again until completely liquefied.
3. Fill a shaker with ice.
4. Add the vodka to the shaker.
5. Squeeze the slice of lime into the shaker.
6. Fill almost to the top with fresh watermelon juice.
7. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
8. Garnish with the small slice of watermelon.