N˚ 2 IN OUR ST. REGIS COCKTAIL SERIES.
Brought to you by our favorite bartenders at the St. Regis in Punta di Mita, near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! This is one of our favorites – it’s easy, refreshing and the most beautiful pink color!
1 lime wedge for garnish
1 lime (minus 1 wedge for garnish)
Dash simple syrup
½ to 1 fresh grapefruit (depending on the size)
1 ½ oz tequila
1-1 ½ oz grapefruit soda (to taste)
1. Combine the salt and paprika on a plate.
2. Wipe the rim of your glass lightly with the lime wedge, then dip the edge of the glass in the salt and paprika mixture to rim it. Garnish the glass with the lime wedge.
3. Squeeze the rest of the full lime into a shaker with the simple syrup.
4. Squeeze in the juice of the grapefruit.
5. Add in the tequila and the ice.
6. Shake vigorously and strain into a mason jar.
7. Top with the grapefruit soda and stir lightly.
For more on the St. Regis Punta Mita, click here