There’s nothing better than a classic Gin Martini. I like to play around with my martini garnishes – try bright green Castelvetrano olives instead of the traditional martini olives. You can also substitute the gin for vodka if you’re more of a James Bond martini drinker!
3 oz gin
½ oz dry vermouth
Olives or lemon twist
1. Chill a martini glass in the freezer.
2. Pour the vermouth into the glass, swirl it around and then pour it out.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
4. Add in the gin.
5. Shake vigorously (for at least 30 seconds) if you prefer a frothy martini, or stir 50 times if you like it crystal clear!
6. Strain into the martini glass and garnish with olives or a lemon twist.